Monday 3 February 2014

Its study time again!

After having a lovely break and the relief of submitting module 1. It's time to get focused and jump back into study mode.

I'm looking forward to see where my professional practice journey is going to take me and what I will discover and learn about my practice. There is going to be lots of challenges and obstacles to overcome but I'm sure with determination and the support of fellow students we'll get through it!

I'm currently working through Reader 4, and I feel it's going to take me a few reads to get my head around it.

Look forward to reading your blogs and seeing some of you at the next campus session!

Take care, see you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Natalie
    I know the feeling. It has been a lovely break, but study time is back!!!
    Good luck on module 2.
    Kimberley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie

    Completely agree! The reading list is extensive, and they've definitely stepped this one up a gear. I've found doing the little learning tasks at the end of each section helpful.

    Hope things are going well

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are added to my SIG :) even though you haven't posted your questions yet. I know from previous post that you are a teacher.
    x
    All the best
    Kim

    ReplyDelete