Saturday 1 November 2014

Problems accessing info on My Unihub

Hey Everyone!

I just want to inform you all in case anybody has had the same problem as me accessing My Unihub. After enrolling on module 3 and wanted to look at the Handbook/Readers for the module 3. I discovered on my Unihub page I had no Programme information including links to reading material etc. Luckily Paula sent the reader and handbook via e-mail so I was able to get started on my inquiry. After contacting the university they advised me to access My Unihub through Mozilla Firefox rather than internet explorer, to my amazement it worked by simply logging on through  Mozilla Firefox all the information was there. So if anybody is having any difficulty like me simply download Mozilla Firefox and your problem will be sorted.

1 comment: